The Tall Tree Music Festival is an amazingly fun, wildly unique, truly West Coast experience and our volunteer team is a vital part of its success every year. This is your chance to be a part of the crew that makes Tall Tree happen. Come and join us, from June 30th to July 3rd on Brown’s Mountain in Port Renfrew, for a weekend of incredible music, breathtaking views, and an undeniable sense of community.
As a member of the Tall Tree volunteer team, we ask that you:
• Complete 18 hours of volunteering (2-3 shifts) DURING the festival OR 24 hours of volunteering (3 to 4 shifts) BEFORE/AFTER the festival
• Pay a $175.00 deposit, to be reimbursed upon the completion of your volunteer hours
In return for the hard work and dedication to the festival, volunteers will receive:
• A Tall Tree 2016 Full Festival pass, includes camping pass
• An Early Access Pass
• A Tall Tree volunteer teeshirt
• The opportunity to say you were a part of making Tall Tree 2016 – one of BC’s leading outdoor boutique music festivals – a total success!
If you have any questions about volunteering for Tall Tree 2016, please reach out by email to email@example.com